We think it goes without saying that we’re excited to be back for in-person gatherings! There’s just nothing quite like being in one place together. We want you to know that your health and safety are highly important to us. As a community of worship, we’re continuing to follow the established requirements and guidelines outlined in Governor Northam’s COVID-19 order. Please keep in mind that registration is required.
In-person worship services will resume November 22, 2020 at 10:30am.
Our Online Service will remain an option via Facebook & YouTube.
Register For Sunday
“And let us consider how we may spur one
another on toward love and good deeds.”
WHAT TO EXPECT
In Person Worship Gathering at Hope Hill Church
- In-person worship services will resume November 22, 2020
- Sunday mornings at 10:30am at 15024 Dumfries Rd, Manassas, VA 20112
- No Children’s Ministry will be offered through the end of the year. We encourage families to participate in services together, with their children!
- Busy bags will be available for children during service
- Children’s Ministry (The Climb) will resume on January 3, 2021
- Online Service will remain an option via Facebook & YouTube
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Safety Guidelines & Precautions
We take these precautions very seriously. We want to respect the Virginia Governor’s orders as well as for everyone to feel safe and loved when they gather at Hope Hill Church.
“Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority.” -1 Peter 2:13
- We are maintaining the Virginia guidelines for religious entities—Virginia Governor’s COVID-19: https://www.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
- We have signage throughout our property encouraging hand washing, social distancing, and sanitizing
- We are only allowing 150 max per service
- Masks are recommended for ages 2 and up, and will be required indoors for everyone over ages 5 and up
- Registration will be required for all attendees for all services
- We will offer masks, gloves, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building and at exits and entrances
- All volunteers will be required to wear masks
- All handheld, printed materials have been removed, and we have a select few items available by request only
- All church info such as events, connection cards, and giving is available digitally
- No passing of communion or offering will take place
- Families will be asked to sit together with spaces left intentionally for social distancing
- We have a team dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting all bathrooms, main areas and frequently touched surfaces between each service and event
- We ask that you please respect other people’s personal space and comfort for wanting to maintain distance and/or limit interaction
- Community Groups and classes are currently in a hybrid schedule. Some are gathering in person and some are still online. Please visit hopehillchurch.org/groups for more information.
- Online Sunday service will remain an option for anyone who does not wish to attend in person
CDC’s COVID-19-Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.htmlu.
Have questions about gathering?
We would love to talk with you.