We think it goes without saying that we’re excited to be back for in-person gatherings! There’s just nothing quite like being in one place together. We want you to know that your health and safety are highly important to us. As a community of worship, we’re continuing to follow the established requirements and guidelines outlined in Governor Northam’s COVID-19 order.
Join us in-person or online Sunday at 10:30am. Our Online Gathering will continue to be available via Facebook & YouTube.
“And let us consider how we may spur one
another on toward love and good deeds.”
WHAT TO EXPECT
In Person Worship Gathering at Hope Hill Church
- In-person worship services have resumed
- Sunday mornings at 10:30am at 15024 Dumfries Rd, Manassas, VA 20112
- Children’s Ministry has resumed for nursery through 5th grade
- Online Service will remain an option via Facebook & YouTube
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety Guidelines & Precautions
We take these precautions very seriously. We want to respect the Virginia Governor’s orders as well as for everyone to feel safe and loved when they gather at Hope Hill Church.
In accordance with the recent updates from the Virginia State Governor’s office, Hope Hill Church will no longer require masks indoors or outdoors for those who have been vaccinated. We will not ask if you have been vaccinated.
We ask that you respect those who wish to maintain physical distancing during services, and we ask that you please complete a self wellness check before coming to church services or events. We also ask that you continue to register for all in person gatherings.
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” – John 13:34
- We are maintaining the Virginia guidelines for religious entities—Virginia Governor’s COVID-19: https://www.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
- Masks are recommended but will not be required
- We ask that you please do a self wellness check for you and your family before you leave your home
- We have signage throughout our property encouraging hand washing, social distancing, and sanitizing
- We are only allowing 150 max per service
- All handheld, printed materials have been removed, and we have a select few items available by request only
- All church info such as events, connection cards, and giving is available digitally
- No passing of communion or offering will take place
- We have a team dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting all bathrooms, main areas and frequently touched surfaces between each service and event
- We ask that you please respect other people’s personal space and comfort for wanting to maintain distance and/or limit interaction
- Community Groups and classes are currently in a hybrid schedule. Some are gathering in person and some are still online. Please visit hopehillchurch.org/groups for more information.
- Online Sunday service will remain an option for anyone who does not wish to attend in person
CDC’s COVID-19-Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
“Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority.” -1 Peter 2:13
Have questions about gathering?
We would love to talk with you.